Is there any additional information you would like to be brought to the attention of the Head?
The following documents must please accompany this application:
A copy of the last two reports from the Pupil’s present school if the application is for this year or next year.
2 colour passport type photos of the pupil – ONLY if the application is for this year or nextyear
3. Photocopies of the front page of the IDs /Passport (if over-border) of Both Parents/Guardians).
A copy of the Pupil’s birth certificate, ID & passport (if over-border)
A copy of a utility bill not older than three months (for each parent if residing at separate addresses).
A copy of latest school fee account.
In the case of a divorce, a certified copy of the divorce order regarding custody and the person responsible for fees must be provided
The DSG application process
- Complete and submit a complete Application Form with the supporting documentation as listed.
Please follow up with us if you do not receive an acknowledgement of receipt of your form.
- As originals are not required, these documents may be scanned and emailed back to us.
- There is no application fee.
- Applications must be returned by March of the year preceding required entry.
Due to the demand for places at the DSG, the earlier the forms are submitted the better.
- Part of the Admissions Process includes an interview with the Headmaster.
You will be contacted to confirm a date and time for this.
- Offers of places will be emailed to parents in April of the year preceding admission on condition all the required documentation has been received.
- The place offered will only be confirmed on receipt of the required Entrance Fee and the DSG Contract of Enrolment and Code of Conduct.
- House placements and New Girls Packs will be sent to parents in October of the year preceding entry.
How did you hear about DSG?
The DSG is committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals and organisations whose demographic data resides on our
We pledge to use contact information responsibly and primarily for the use of disseminating news and information pertaining to the school, the Foundation Office and the DSG community.
We will not sell, share or rent this information for commercial purposes to any person or organisation.